- Join Walk/Bike Nashville for the tenth annual Tour de Nash, which highlights Nashville's expanding network of bikeways and greenways.
- The 2014 Tour de Nash will celebrate the Grand Opening of U.S. Bicycle Route 23, a statewide bicycle touring route through Nashville.
- 8, 30, and 60 mile rides are suitable for cyclists of all skill levels.
- See Nashville by bicycle!
- Event day registration will open at 7:00 AM on Saturday, May 17. Riders will depart at 8:00 AM.
Gran Tour and Metric Century riders will take home an attractive commemorative shirt.
SUPPORT AND GEAR
Bicycle and automobile S-A-G wagons patrol all three routes to provide riders with mechanical assistance and first aid.
WELL STOCKED REST STOPS
The Tour de Nash is well served by rest stops with water, fruit, and other snacks to keep your tour rolling.
POST RIDE MEAL
A good ride deserves a good meal! Gran Tour and Metric Century participants will be treated to a tasty post ride lunch. Options for omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans will delight all palates.
POST RIDE PARTY
Celebrate your ride at the official Tour de Nash after party- the Capitol District Street Fair. Tour participants will receive $1 off beers with their ride wristband at this afternoon of music, food, and celebration. For more information, visit the Capitol District Street Fair online.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Tour participants are required to wear a helmet and follow the rules of the road. Watch the video to your right to learn your rights and responsibilities!
- Police officers will direct traffic at busy intersections. Follow the commands of officers and obey traffic control devices.
- Be courteous on the greenways! Nashville's greenways have a 15 mile per hour speed limit. Signal your passes and yield to pedestrians and slower greenway users.
- Exercise caution on greenway bridges and when crossing railroad tracks. Watch out for slippery conditions to avoid falls!
- Perform an ABC Quick Check before you ride. Look for Air in your tires, functioning Brakes, and a clean, tight, and well lubricated Chain and drivetrain. Check for loose bolts and Quick Release skewers. Visit one of Music City's excellent bicycle shops if you need a hand!